TERMS OF SERVICE
THE SMALL PRINT
That’s Pawfect Wedding Chaperone® Terms of Service
In the following Terms of Service, the service provider is referred to as That’s Pawfect and the Owner of the dog/s as the Client.
1. By ticking the Accept Terms box at the end of the form you agree to the Terms of Service as laid out below.
2. That’s Pawfect will not confirm any booking until an initial consultation has been carried out with the client and agreed schedule of service delivery has been accepted by the client.
3. That’s Pawfect will confirm booking once the client has ticked accepted these Terms of Service box and provided the 50% non-refundable deposit.
4. The deposit may be refunded under extenuating circumstances such as the illness of the dog or unfortunate death of said dog. Or after assessing and monitoring throughout the familiarisation sessions, and on That’s Pawfect’s professional, expert advice and belief that the animal is not able to attend the wedding
5. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or, by the date specified on the invoice. If payment is not made within this time 3% of the total bill will be added for each day that payment is overdue.
For overnight boarding dogs
6. All items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence. (i.e., food, bowls, medication, leads, tags, collar etc), must be provided by the client. Any additional supplies required to deliver the pet care services fully, whilst in the care of That’s Pawfect will be purchased and added to the final bill.
7. A name and contact number of someone capable of deciding relating to the pet(s) in an emergency must be provided to That’s Pawfect by the client. If the contact is not available That’s Pawfect reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then decide which is in the best interests of the animal. Every effort will be made by That’s Pawfect to contact the client and update as and when necessary.
8. The client must ensure That’s Pawfect has access to their pet(s) current vaccination certificate prior to any familiarisation sessions or overnight boarding. The client must provide proof that their pet(s) is also on a regular flea/tick and worming regime. Initial vaccinations must be administered four weeks prior to walking/boarding. Subsequent booster vaccinations must be administered a minimum of 14 days prior to walking/boarding. Dogs must be fully vaccinated against Canine Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Canine Distempoer, Kennel Cough and any other relevant disease. That’s Pawfect reserve the right to refuse care of any pet where a vet card with up-to-date vaccination/flea/tick/worming regime proof is not provided.
9. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst pets are in the care of That’s Pawfect
10. The client is responsible for disclosing any of the pet(s) behavioural problems with That’s Pawfect during the initial consultation and should behavioural problems develop leading up to any service provision. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
11. Whilst That’s Pawfect holds full Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client. That’s Pawfect have the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
12. That’s Pawfect will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, That’s Pawfect cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of home whilst in our care.
13. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with That’s Pawfect.
14. That’s Pawfect will apply personal judgment and cut short any familiarisation walks if necessary, because of extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunderstorms) for the safety of both the dogs and the chaperone.
15. That’s Pawfect reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time and with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the chaperone and/or other dogs.
16. That’s Pawfect will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however, That’s Pawfect cannot be held responsible for any burglaries or accidents caused by your pet(s).
17. In the event of either party becoming legally registered as physically, mentally, financially, legally or otherwise incapable of performing their contractual duties or obligations agreed, the contract shall be immediately terminated. Any outstanding rights or obligations, including charges or refunds at the point of termination, shall be transferred to an officially appointed trustee.